skip to Main Content
  • How do I get my license to practice dental hygiene in the state of Oklahoma?
    Please visit and click on Applications & Forms


  • How do I report my continuing education the the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry?
    Please CLICK HERE to learn how to report your CE’s.


  • How do I become an ADHA/ODHA member?
    Please visit
    To join the Oklahoma Dental Hygienists’ Association you must first join the American Dental Hygienists’ Association. When you register with the ADHA, you will be prompted to select which Constituent and Component you would like to join.




Back To Top